There’s a reason movie stars and financial moguls use personal trainers. Working with a trainer is one of the fastest, easiest, most successful ways to improve your health and fitness. In fact, personal training has proved so effective it has spread well beyond the realm of the rich and famous. Today, people at all fitness, age, and economic levels use personal trainers— and from all over the world--to help make lifestyle changes that could not achieve by themselves.
Health Benefits of Fitness Training:
* Look and feel great
* Build and maintain healthy muscles, bones, and joints
* Improve psychological well-being
* Reduce or maintain body weight or body fat
* Build muscle
* Reduce depression and anxiety
* Enhanced work, recreation, and sport performance
* Reduce high blood pressure or the risk of developing high blood pressure
* Reduce high cholesterol or the risk of developing high cholesterol
* Reduce the risk of developing certain cancers and breast cancer
* Reduce the risk of developing diabetes
* Reduce the risk of developing and/or dying from heart disease
1. Weight training tones your muscles which looks great and raises your basal metabolism...which causes you to burn more calories 24 hours a day. You'll even burn more calories while you're sleeping.
2. Weight training can reverse the natural decline in your metabolism which begins around ag...e 30.